Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The pukes

Alex has the pukes, its official. He threw up this morning, and then again tonight. He threw up Monday morning, and I'm guessing maybe his fever last Friday was the beginning of it all. My goal..... to keep the boy hydrated. If he can keep his night water in, we should be fine. He gets 570cc's of water at night, and then whatever I can keep in him during the day should keep him hydrated. I'm hoping this is day 5 instead of day 2.
I hope its over soon........
Sorry no cute wordless Wednesday pictures when there is pukes.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Aw I hope he feels better soon!!

Our Journey said...

poor baby!! poor you!! hang in there.. if he keeps on be sure to replace the water with pedialyte just to give him that edge!

take care,

gena

Rebecca Jo said...

Dang it... hope he's feeling better soon... hope you all, especially you with new baby, escape it!

The VW's said...

I hate the pukes!! Get better soon big guy! Hang in there Momma!

Tena said...

Aw Jessica, I'm sorry! I hope it's very short lived and he's back to himself soon.