Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Puke Update

Alex has kept everything down so far today. This morning I only gave him about 50cc's of his peptamin, and then 150cc's of pedialyte. The second feed I gave him 100cc's of peptamin and 100 of pedialyte. So far still in.......
He is still pretty touchy, and fussy, but I'm so thankful I am able to keep him hydrated. I did some thinking and his first throw up was Friday, along with the fever, then he seemed fine on Saturday, so I figured he was fine. Anyway, again I am hoping we are already 5 days into this thing, and about done with it.
This weekend is Joel's birthday, we don't want him sick for that.

7 comments:

Kristi said...

I was so sad you were not at the reunion but hopefully I will get to see you over the summer..

Marissa said...

Glad to hear he is doing better. I'll keep praying he stays on the upswing and keeps improving.

Hugs,

Alicia

Cindy said...

That's great news that he's keeping things down better. When Natalie was sick, I always just cut her feeds in half and she kept it down (after puking when I tried to convince myself that she could keep a full feed down). I have a hard head...

I'm glad you're doing ok...it's a pain to be sick while pregnant.

Myssie said...

Been thinking about you guys. Glad that sweet boy is getting better.

Nikki said...

Glad he is getting better!

Cathy said...

Hoping and praying that the pukes will stay gone. Praying that you will be able to get the rest I am sure you so desperatley need.

Brandi said...

I have found that sick times are the times I really don't mind a tube. Other than that, well, I could do without a tube.

Thanks for the conversation this afternoon Jessica. It always seems to put me at ease when I talk to you.

Love you friend.