Friday, March 6, 2009

Good news, bad news, and Mrs. Spiders Tea Party

Hi everyone, momma is sick, so I didn't want to bother her by getting out of bed last night, so I waited until this morning. I've got good news and bad news. I'll go bad first. The bad news is that because momma and Joel are still sick, and daddy feels something coming on, and who knows what that means for me, we aren't driving to the Wisconsin Dells this weekend to meet all my RTS brothers and sisters. We are all very sad, momma was so excited to see all the other mommas, and cry and hug, and talk. I was excited to hang with my boys Will, Max, Noah, and Caden, and meet my girl Addie, but next year will come, and we will go then.

The good news is that not only did we sell our house yesterday, but we bought one too! Last night around 10 our offer was taken! So mid April we will be moving. This is great news. The house we are in now is small, too small for the five of us, throw in another little dumpling, and we are busting at the seems. We are so excited!

Since momma has been so lazy with the blog this week I added a video of me reading a book with daddy. I LOVE TO TURN THE PAGES, I know when daddy is done with the page, and I'm ready to get to the next, sometimes I will repeat what daddy said, just for practice. So, I will leave you with my rendition of Mrs. Spiders Tea Party. Have a great weekend, miss you so much RTS family, go down a water slide for me.

12 comments:

Terri H-E said...

Alex - that was so sweet. You are such a good reader and you've taught your dad well. He sounds a little like Joe on Blue's Clues, actually.

We are so sad we won't meet you this weekend, but we are happy all the housing worries are settled for your family.

We'll meet before next year's reunion. I just know it.

Love,
Addie

Mama SeWELL said...

Hes tellin those buggies all about it! Thats a sweet video!
Hope you feel better soon!

Finding Normal said...

Sorry mama's sick, but I LOVED that video! What a chatterbox! I also loved how you kept looking at the camera/mommy to see what she was up to. You keep a sharp eye on everybody!

HennHouse said...

Praying for you all to get well!

And too cute!!

Anonymous said...

Alex is precious! God made no mistakes when Alex was created. He was created perfertly. He is the "perfect Alex" =))
Hope ya feel better Mama, Congrat's on selling the house. Hope you enjoy the new one. But remember a house is built of bricks and beams and a home is built of love and family. Keep the joy, and keep smiling.

Smiles,
Lisa

Marissa said...

Lovin' that talking Alex, way to go. You have such an awesome voice.

Sorry everyone is sick and can't go to the reunion. But I am happy to hear about the house! We feel like we need more space too and there is only 3 of us!

Hope everyone feels better soon!

Alicia

Rebecca Jo said...

take the weekend & relax & rest up!!!

The VW's said...

So sorry that you are still feeling sick and unable to go to the reunion! But, how exciting that you sold your house and bought a new one too! Yay! Get better and try to enjoy your weekend!

Doris said...

That's the cutest video I've seen in a long time. I can't believe he turns the pages without any verbal prompting or signals.

Good job on repeating the words Alex! Sorry you didn't get to go see your friends, what a bummer. I hope everyone is feeling much better soon.

Congrats on selling your house.

Kelly said...

Ok...I am thrilled that the house sold and that you are hopefully on the way to a new one.

I am so sad for you that you can't go this weekend. What a bummer but you are right...next year will be here before you know it!

Way to go Alex...that is really great reading. I love watching him turn the pages.

Kelly W.

Brandi said...

Wowee Alex you are such a great reader! Those are some sweet skills!

You have some exciting times coming up. New house, new bedroom, new baby. I wish I could be there to keep you company while you watch your mommy, daddy, and big brothers pack and load those boxes. We could hang out and eat Mum Mums and Yogurt chips together. My mommy tells me it would be an awful long trip right now and I am to little to travel that far. Some day soon brother, someday soon.

Love,

Nathan

Cindy said...

Great job reading, Alex...you are much more chatty than Natalie! So sorry you're all sick, but thankful your house has sold so quickly!