Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Everytime I

post about how well Alex is feeding, and not throwing up, he throws up. I believe I will never post about feeds again. I'm not sure if he is sick, or just a reflux thing, the sick would make more sense as his reflux isn't an issue, and it has only been a little over a week since it was in our house. Only time will tell.

Alex loves hard floors, he taps his fingers on them. These pictures were taken at my grandmas house where he had plenty of hard floors, and a black lab to tap as well.






Tomorrow morning I go to the doctor, just the standard cup in the bathroom and check the heartbeat, but Im still nervous, and I still dont want to go........

4 comments:

The VW's said...

Hope Alex gets well soon and your doctor visit goes well! Cute pictures! :)

Kristi said...

Don't worry everything will be ok at the Dr. Soon, you will have your sonogram and hopefully you will be able to rest easy. Love the pictures of Alex and the doggie.

Finding Normal said...

Darn it! That's how it goes around here, too. As soon as I get one thing under control, something else pops up.
Good luck at the dr. Try not to pee on your hand. ;) There, made you laugh. I always hate peeing in the tiny cup, especially when the belly is so big and cumbersome and hard to reach under. Seriously, is there not an easier way to check all that stuff in this day and age???

connie said...

That's how it is here, too. I hate to say something's been going well, because sure enough, it will change. Thanks to Debbie, I have a visual of you filling the cup and peeing on your hand!