Thursday, March 5, 2009

Decisions, decisions......

I have a great video of Alex I will post later, but right now I don't feel well. I woke up with a sore throat. Joel threw up again yesterday. So as of now we don't know if we are going to make it to the RTS reunion. I guess we will make a last minute decision tomorrow if we will go or not. We were all so excited to go, especially the boys. We just have to wait and see how the day goes.
We got an extremely low offer on the house, in fact if we go through with it, we will end up paying money to get out of the house. So, we aren't sure what we will do yet, it was very disappointing to say the least. We have to move, we are busting at the seems here, and one is still on the way. Today we will know more.
Video to come!

7 comments:

The VW's said...

I hope that you feel better soon and are able to go to the reunion! Selling a house is so stressful! Hope it sells soon! Hang in there!

Kelly said...

Yuck...I hate low offers sna I hate sickness.

I hope all is better so you can go this weekend.

Kelly

Marissa said...

I'm praying for quick healing today. And for a better offer to come quickly as well.

Think positive thoughts and hopefully you will still be able to go this weekend.

(((Hugs)))

Alicia

Rebecca Jo said...

dang it... this yuckiness is NATIONAL!!! Hope everyone feels better soon!!!

Terri H-E said...

Cooties and low offers - what a lame bundle of birthday presents! But we are crossing our fingers that everyone heals quickly and we'll be able to meet you tomorrow.

Following Him said...

Hope everyone feels better soon!
~Elyse~

Melanie said...

Hope you all feel better soon.....I swear some many people are sick this week! Join the "I feel icky" group, Daniel is the president!!