I have a great video of Alex I will post later, but right now I don't feel well. I woke up with a sore throat. Joel threw up again yesterday. So as of now we don't know if we are going to make it to the RTS reunion. I guess we will make a last minute decision tomorrow if we will go or not. We were all so excited to go, especially the boys. We just have to wait and see how the day goes.
We got an extremely low offer on the house, in fact if we go through with it, we will end up paying money to get out of the house. So, we aren't sure what we will do yet, it was very disappointing to say the least. We have to move, we are busting at the seems here, and one is still on the way. Today we will know more.
Video to come!