Friday, March 20, 2009

The business has taken over......


I have been busy filling boxes, and of course on top of all that taking care of Alex, picking up from school, you know all the mom stuff. The days aren't long enough, and when things slow down, and its time to blog, I'm fast asleep.

So I may not post everyday while we are packing up, and moving, but I'm still here, and I wont let one important thing slip by without you knowing about it.

We move the weekend of April 17-19, and yes anyone around here that would like to help, is more than welcome to!!!! Alex and I go back to Saint Louis for NICU follow up, and an eye exam on April 14, and my next doctor appointment is April 1st. May 6th is my ultrasound, and the closer I get to it the more fear I feel. I almost would rather not do it at all, and just check the baby out after it is born. This is for another post...........

So these are the up coming events in our lives, I'm here, busy, packing, encouraging Alex to crawl, and cruise, taking boys to swim lessons, and soon to follow soccer, and baseball.

3 comments:

Finding Normal said...

Busy is good. Busy will hopefully take your mind off that next peanut. I will keep you in prayer as this ultrasound approaches.

Brandi said...

I would rather get my teeth pulled than move. Although, starting over right now does sound kind of nice.

The VW's said...

Keep up the great work Momma! You can do ALL of this!!! I'll be praying extra for you!