Wednesday, February 18, 2009

WordFULL Wednesday

The boy must be up!
I couldn't just do a wordless Wednesday post when my bird is pulling up to anything and everything, I'm too proud of him to leave out the words. At nap time and bed time, I go in and lay him back down multiple times, because he needs help. On occasion he gets down by himself, but he usually calls for me with a cry, and smiles when I walk through the door. I'm in love. He has been pulling up in his crib for a while, but yesterday he pulled up to a shelf in the living room, he even knocked over my pretty wooden vase, but that's ok with me, just keep making the milestones boy! I'm so excited with his progress........Let him know you are too!









15 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to go bird great job!!!!!!!!!!!
from melanie in canada

The VW's said...

WOO HOO ALEX!!! Keep up the great work! We are so proud!!

Kelly said...

Go Alex...Go Alex...knock anything down that you want...momma said it was ok!

I am so excited at how well Alex is doing...those dark boring non-progress making days are behind you!! Yippee!!

Kelly W.

Melissa said...

Thats incredible! GO ALEX!!!

Our Journey said...

go bird! you are such a big boy now!! you need to come over and teach frankie doodle how to pull up!!!

Rebecca Jo said...

YIPEE for you Bird! You are getting so strong!! And how cute are those little jeans! Hope they are rugged for all the pulling up that's going on!

Terri H-E said...

Stand tall, big boy. Do you realize how many groupies you have???

Keep knocking your mama's sox off.

Marissa said...

Awesome Alex!!! Way to go!

So proud of you,

Alicia

Karalyn said...

You rock Alex!!!

Kristi said...

That is so exciting Jessica.. Noah told me to tell Alex "way to go dude"...

Hailey said...

Good job Alex! I'm so proud of you!!

Brandi said...

Tell your mama to get her running shoes out because she's going to need them sooner than she thinks! Great job Alex!

The Peacock's said...

Wahoo little man! We are so proud of you. You knock anything and everything down, you have permission that is sweet!

Kerri H said...

That bird will be flying sooner than you think! Go Alex! Logan and I are sooo proud of you!

Jodes said...

Bird, you're doing great! It's awesome to see you up and working on getting about! You'll keep Momma on her toes for sure!