Friday, February 20, 2009

A week with Bird

red=Alex, green =Noah, and Blue=Joel

Since I missed you all last week due to some necessary fussiness, which I'm still including to my sleep routine at night, I thought I would let you know what an entire week with me is like. Everyday you can know what I'm up too, since every week is the same. Isn't that a great idea?
On Monday morning like every morning I get woken up with music playing in my cd player, if momma didn't wake me up, I would sleep till 9:30 or 10 in the morning, and since she has to take big Joel to school she needs me awake around 8:20. then I get carried to my duck, where I wake up, and keep a smile on my face. If I don't get a bath I can be very touchy after being woken up, momma likes that my button site on my tummy gets cleaned without having to rub and scrub, its always pretty crusty in the mornings, and I don't like anyone rubbing it. After my morning bath I get dressed and we take big Joel to school. Then we come home for medicine, juice, and play time, and hour after juice my feed starts, I'm really hungry by then. I only have therapy every other Monday in Springfield with Cheri so unless I'm there, I dont get out of the house until we go pick up big Noah from school, and again I am woken up from sleep.
Tuesdays no therapy, Joel doesn't have school so I stay home until we get big Noah. Joel does have swimming lessons, but daddy comes home for lunch so I stay with him.
Wednesdays are the same as Mondays, until 4, then I have physical therapy, my therapist keeps saying perfect, when I do something, I smile, because I knew I did good, and while no one is perfect I'm pretty close.
Thursdays are just like Tuesdays until 4:00 that's when I have occupational therapy, and then Fridays are just like Monday and Wednesdays, but I have developmental therapy at 4:00. Noah has baseball on Thursday, and momma plays volleyball Monday nights.
Im sure there was a better way to explain the week, but Im really focused on typing, with my angulated thumbs some of these letters are hard to press, good thing there is spell check!

Here are just a few pictures of me during my week........ Morning bath time! My favorite!

Practicing sitting and standing with my developmental therapist.







Peace out!



11 comments:

Gripping Mercy & Grace said...

Ohhh After reading this post I wanna come and stay with you and just hang, have juice, play in the bubbles, drive to school, drive to therapies, swim lessons, have lunch and play volleyball! Can you tell I am going through Jessica withdrawals! Oh yeah sister we can do bubbles, therapies and lunch!

Mr. Alex I love your Ducky! I LOVE your smiles! I LOVE your hair and I LOVE your sweet thumbs! Keep up the typing! I bet your therapists would be blown away by your blogging posts!

Miss you friend! Call me!!!

Finding Normal said...

I love these posts! I love seeing how your week goes, and realizing I'm not the only one doing 4 therapies a week makes me feel a little bit better. I'm so impressed that you do a bath first thing--my kids would have a fit. Or that you do one every day. Addison gets one twice a week, when her hair gets matted and gross. I love that duck--where'd ya get it???? I'm still using the blue infant tub, and she's slightly too big for it, but no one has presented other ideas. She still likes to arch backwards, so I don't want to just put her full in the big tub.

The VW's said...

Thanks for sharing Alex! You are one busy guy! Not to mention ADORABLE! Have a great weekend!

Marissa said...

Thanks for the run-down on your week. You sure a busy little guy!!

You are the most brilliant bird I have ever known!

Alicia

Kristi said...

I love that bath too. Noah would hate to have a bath first thing in the morning. He is not a morning person. You sure do have a busy schedule Alex just like Noah.

Brandi said...

Hey Alex, can you imagine what your mama's schedule board is going to look like when your baby sister, I mean, brother (oh, I guess we don't know yet, do we?)comes. What color does your new baby get? Pink?

Your looking great young man!

Following Him said...

Hioe everyone has a fabulous weekend over in your neck of the woods. Looks like Alex has a good life :O I wanna come over and soak in the duck too!
~Elyse~

connie said...

I love his smiles in the bath-duck. I remember looking for one after seeing him in it in other pictures, and couldn't find it.

Fish with Trish said...

Great post. I've got the same calendar. :-)

Kerri H said...

Love the duck! We have many a picture in the duck! I love it!

Vera said...

Oh my gosh, he is just SO adorable!!