Thursday, February 5, 2009

So far, so good.

First I must say all of your comments helped so much today, i was able to check them from my phone in the waiting room, and it was like you were all there with me, and yes http://debbie61497.blogspot.com/ your comment made me laugh, even a chuckle out loud........ After the butterfly's in the waiting room, choking back tears as I walked toward the ultrasound room, and telling the technician to Love me through the experience, all went well. The baby measures at 9 weeks, and we have a due date of September 9. Alex's birthday is September 7. The doctor says i am a fine candidate for a v-bac, so that is the plan right now. May 5 is the 20 week ultrasound. The high risk doctor who did all the 3d ultrasounds of Alex wants to do my 20 week, just because of all we went though not because I am high risk. I'm glad about this, because he can talk to me about what he is measuring and scanning. Again, hes gonna have to love me through all the questions, fears, and tears, I'm sure.
The yoke sack looked perfect, the heart rate was 186, which for a second scared me, you know 6 weeks in the NICU, and watching a heart beat at 200 times a minute with pulmonary hypertension, those numbers are scary, but then I remembered little rice puff babies with nubbys for arms and legs are supposed to be up that high right now. Ok, heart rate for a 9 week old, bad in the NICU, and everything else looked good as well. One appointment down.

After I got home, our realtor called and said our showing was cancelled and they wanted to come Friday morning instead. So no house showing today. I hate trying to sell a house.



Here you go, here's the surprise.........




11 comments:

Kelly said...

Yeah...glad the appointment went well!

She is so cute...a little rice puff or powder puff!

Kelly W.

Finding Normal said...

YAY! Glad everything went well, and glad to be of assistance! :)

The VW's said...

AWWW! Baby #4 is adorable!!!

Marissa said...

So glad things went well.

Alicia

angie said...

That's the most adorable baby that I have ever seen! Good for you for making it through the day:). Also, for letting the radiologist know your feelings...that is SO huge!

Hope said...

That is the cutest rice puff ever!! Now try to relax!

Rebecca Jo said...

even though you cant make out a thing - those are still precious pictures! So glad it went well!!! Cant wait for the 3d ultrasound!

Ally in Wonderland said...

Why hello lil' nubbins! Welcome to blogging! You stay nice and safe in there and do your job. Just grow really big and strong and be ready to keep up with all your big brothers in 7 months, ok??

I'm so glad to hear this appointment went well, do you feel better??

Brandi said...

Dear Little One,

Do you know how much you mommy, daddy, and three big brothers already love you? You are the luckiest baby around to have such a great family.

All of your brothers are very special in their own way, but your brother Alex is going to have lot to teach you about life. He will help you and you will help him learn all kinds of new things.

You keep growing big and strong. I look forward to seeing you again in May! I can't wait to meet you.

Love,
Brandi

connie said...

So happy for you, Jess!

Julie said...

Congratulations!