Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday, Monday...Ba Daa Ba Da Da Daaa....

Sing it with me now......
I do not like Monday just because it means 4 more days until the weekend. It means no sleeping in, it means back to the routine.


Today though we get to go see Cheri, Alex's speech therapist from the beginning, the one that fell in love with him the minute she held him in her arms, right out of the hospital from aspiration pneumonia, full head of hair, little grey squirrels on his pj's, and unable to swallow safely or control his own secretions. So this Monday is different, we haven't seen Cheri since before Christmas, just because our schedules haven't fit together well.


Alex is pulling to stand in his crib, he tries to do it on toys, but gets very scared, and just screams, he must feel confidant in the safety of his railings. He has been very grumpy lately, I think he is teething, or I just don't know what else to think, but really I think I feel a tooth way back there, the boy doesn't have much room for anymore teeth, this has to be the last of it.


So that's it, we are headed your way Cheri, I think I'm going to bring my camera, and get some therapy shots, I don't do that enough. Alex is going to be showing off some skills, and hes not humble about it either!!!


Now check out this cuteness....................











8 comments:

The VW's said...

Look at that face! SO CUTE!!

Brandi said...

He sure doesn't look grumpy! I can't wait to here what Cheri's reaction is to all of his new skills!

Marissa said...

Cute as ever!!!

I totally hear you on the hating Mondays thing. I feel like I'm running on half strength when hubby is not around to help.

Have fun with Cheri today.

Alicia

Ally in Wonderland said...

Gah, I love these photos!!! He gets cuter and cuter.

I hope you're feeling more relaxed and had a great weekend!

Finding Normal said...

What a cutie! I'm to the east of you...central Indiana. You're in Missouri, I'm guessing.

nola said...

I want to squeeze him so much. He is so precious.

connie said...

He gets more and more gorgeous every day. I know I'm not telling you anything you don't already see in the pictures, yourself!

Cindy said...

Those are great photos. I recognize the expressions...they're so similar to Natalie's at that age. He's growing up, Jessica!