Friday, February 27, 2009

Excuse me, whats the problem????

Hey everybody, bird here.


I unhooked from my water, and pump the other night, clamped my tube, and climbed out of the crib. I was looking through some of mommas posts for the week, my favorite was yesterdays with the white horse. I sure love that white horse, I also love to put teeth marks in the entertainment center. Momma doesn't seem to care because she is so proud of me pulling up to it.

So anyway, I was looking through mommas posts, and I saw her post about there being a problem. Problem? Momma? Really? Whats the problem? Does anyone see a problem??? Click here if you forgot what Momma thinks the problem is.... So that very next morning, yes the very next morning, Tuesday I think it was, I showed her the problem, which is I will soon be into everything!!!!!!!!!!!!! Watch for yourself.............Aint no thing now....





Give the bird some props now........This is somthin to celebrate! It took momma a few times before she actually believed it was happening, I mean she just shared with the world, that there was a problem.

Sometimes she does this thing, where I will do something awesome, and she will be like "He has (The Rubinsteins)" thats what she calls it sometimes, when she feels silly. Anyway, shell say "he has the Rubinsteins, he isn't really doing that right? He wont do that for another few months right?" I'm tellin you momma you got to start given me the benefit of the doubt. I got skills girl!!!

p.s did you know that its actually called creeping, crawling is when you drag your tummy across the floor, and pull forward on your arms, creeping is for the big dogs, no tummy's draggin around here. Go on ask you therapist if you don't believe me, I am well trained in therapeutic terms.

Go on now give the bird some props.......

29 comments:

tica said...

OH MY GOD!!! i've been reading ur blog for a couple of months now. I come from Costa Rica but live in Germany. I feel sooo happy for u bird!! Keep up the hard work!! now go drive ur family insane creeping all over the place even in places u shouldnt!! Cant wait to hear from u again next friday :)

The VW's said...

WOO HOO!!! How exciting!! Look out world, Alex is on the move!! We are so proud!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Way to go Alex. May you get into everything =) Jessica, I believe everytime you post a new picture of Alex, he gets cuter, how does it happen? Because he has always been very cute. Alex, you rock!

Smiles and Hugs,
Lisa

Kelly said...

Whoo Hoo Alex!
How awemsone is that! I love when you told your mom "I got skills girl". You are a funny little guy! Enjoy exploring! Kelly F

Kelly said...

Goooo Alex......get into everything. Your momma will really like it when you get into the toilet...my momma does. And the toilet paper too...the DVD player...all of it. Your momma won't care!
Creep on over to SC...I need to see you and give you a squeeze. I kiss your picture everyday!

AnnaKate

Melissa said...

GO ALEX!!! Thats awesome :D

Anonymous said...

Alex, you amaze me. Creep to your heart's content. You just keep proving everyone wrong with their timing. You are a wonder! I love you sweetie! Your Mommie too! It is so much fun to see that you have your very own schedule. Great progress, little one.
Love, Aunt Mary

Our Journey said...

go alex!! we are soooo proud of you!!! watch out mom, more free time is coming your way!!

Rebecca Jo said...

YOU GO BIRD!!! I'll give you tons of props for that!!! I wanted to jump up & down for that!! I saw that leg wanting to come out, but he kept it in & kept on going!!! SO HAPPY!!!

angie said...

Way to go Bird!!! You creep away:)...you're doing fantastic. We'll never underestimate THE BIRD:).

Molly said...

I just felt like a proud Mom myself, and I'm not even officially a Mom yet. I'm so proud of you Alex!!! You are proving that all things are possible with a little determination and a lot of practice!! Keep up the good work!

Myssie said...

Way to go Alex...I mean Bird!!! That is awesome little Buddy!! So proud of you!

Shari said...

You go get 'em Alex! Way to go for you on the creeping!

Marissa said...

Oh Bird, YOU ARE AWESOME!!!! Way to be a creeper! I am so glad to have woken up and this is this first thing I saw!!

You made my day Alex. Keep showing your momma and all of us what you can do!

Alicia

Cindy said...

Great job, Alex. You show your mom she doesn't need to worry about you!

Misty Rice-Baniewicz said...

Oh brought tears to my eyes.... way to go big man!!!!

Terri H-E said...

Way to drop the bomb on mom, Alex. She's gonna get a new kinda workout in chasing you around. I cannot wait to see you creep your stuff next weekend!

Finding Normal said...

Go Bird Go!!!!

Doris said...

Wow! That is so awesome, gaining weight and crawling. What's next Alex??? You little goal achiever, keep surprising that Mama.

Sawyer said...

I got props for you dawg, I am so proud of you. I was hanging out in my bouncer and my Momma wanted to show me the good news. I like to watch movies of my friends, it makes me laugh. I think that it's pretty sweet you get to show off your mad creeping skills. I think you should totally get into everything. Peace!

Your friend,
Soy Bean

Kristi said...

I am so excited ... Been waiting to read this little guy.. Good job..

nola said...

Woo Hoo, Bird! You are my inspiration. My heart is soaring and my eyes are tearing. What a huge milestone for such a little guy. I can see that no one is going to decide your abilities but you. Way to go! Keep on showing the experts that you are the expert.

Brandi said...

Yeeee Haaaaa Alex!!!!! I just saw some fireworks going off and they had your name all over them. You deserve to be on the front page of the newspaper! Great job!

Hope said...

What a wonderful thing! I'm so happy fot you and him! I know this means so much to you.

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

Oh my goodness!!!! I am literally sitting here in tears of astonishment. That is AWESOME!!!!!!

Cathy said...

You go Alex, we are so proud of you! You are leading the way!!!

The Slocum Girls said...

Yeah! I am SO proud of him! I've been following your blog for quite awhile and I'm so happy for all of you!

Betsy McK said...

Yeah Alex!!! Way to go. You are such a smart boy. I'm glad you will now be all over the house and into everything!!!

Chrissy said...

That is so awesome!!!