Friday, February 6, 2009

Birds back!



Bird here again. Its Friday, well actually its Thursday night, its my night to blog. Momma is so tired, too tired to blog, too tired to fold clothes, too tired to do anything. Momma makes herself get up and do, but at the end of the day she is toast. Speaking of food, I am doing so good eating, I don't mean to brag, but hey, a year ago i wasn't eating anything, give me some props now. go on props. You see me up there that's a gerber yogurt melt in my mouth, I know I don't look happy about it, it was the first time something so big was in my mouth, I was just a little unsure, but I chewed it, rolled it around in my mouth, didn't gag, and swallowed. I'm pretty amazing really. Now mom and I have them everyday so I can practice having more than pureed food in my mouth. Momma has been adding lots of frozen food cubes for me, every time she cooks she makes me some too! This week I had homemade sloppy joes, and I loved it! Momma thought I didn't see her sneak the broccoli into my meat, but I did, I didn't mind, I don't know why she thinks she has to be sneaky.
This morning at 11:30 central time we are showing our house to the people that were supossed to come on wednesday. Wouldnt it be so cool if the first peole that looked at our house were the ones that bought it! I know slim chance, but lets do some hoping this morning.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear bird i love it when your blogging i have a daughter that is 2 weeks older than you and she dosnt like to eat much food either. she just loves her nursies... make sure you take care of your mommy. i found your blog a few months ago and have been following along i look to see what you have written every night. i think your personality just jumps up through the computer night litle bird sleep well from melanie in canada

Following Him said...

Dear Bird, you are making WONDERFUL progress and I am SO PROUD of you :) Keep eating and learning new things :)
~Elyse~

Myssie said...

I love you Bird!

The VW's said...

Great job eating Alex!! Keep it up little man!

Laurie in Ca. said...

I am so proud of you Alex and all the progress you are making. I just know you are getting ready to be a big brother and ditch the title of being the baby. Go Alex!!

Love and Hugs, Laurie

boltefamily said...

way to go Alex! You are so amazing!

Marissa said...

I love the second picture of you Bird. You don't seem to quite know what to do with that yogurt melt. You are absolutely adorable! I'll be thinking good thoughts about the house showing today.

Thanks for the update Alex!

Alicia

Rebecca Jo said...

BIG props to you Birdie!!!

Cathy said...

You are so awesome, Mr. Bird! Keep up the good work and take good care of your mommy.

Kristi said...

Jessica,
I just read that you had your ultrasound. I got a big lump in my throat reading. I felt and feel everything you are feeling too. I am so glad it went well . When I had my first ultrasound I was so scared I thought I couldn't breathe. All my support to you during your pregnancy..

Shari said...

Hi Little Bird! I am so proud of you! Way to go in the eating dept. Pretty soon you will find out that all that stuff on the table is super nummy and you will want more and more. Keep up the good work Handsome!

Cindy said...

Great job, Alex! I know your mom is proud of how you're improving with feeding every week. It won't be long before you're feeding yourself cheerios for breakfast like I do.

Natalie