Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Spreading ICU smiles, Alex-mas-cheer, and hugs from Alex!!

The weather was a bit nasty, but thanks to my dad we arrived there and back safe! The beautiful basket of your donated ornaments!


The Cardinal Glennon Christmas tree.





So much fun!!!! I didn't get to see all the doctors and nurses that cared for Alex but Pat Alex's primary nurse was there and helped pass out the ornaments. We also got to see a NNP, and two other nurses that cared for Alex. Thank you for helping make this trip possible. Blessing these other parents who are sitting, waiting, and loving their babies through this time. I wish you all could have walked the halls with me!!!!! ( I think you did!) Pat and me outside of Alex's old room. Green hall #1849.
Have a merry Christmas Eve! You all made this first annual trip to the NICU awesome!!! I'm honored that so many of you stepped up, and gave these families hugs on Christmas!
Cute pajama pictures tonight!!!




7 comments:

Kelly said...

I wish there were more Jessica's. You are so good!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly

The VW's said...

I'm so glad that you enjoyed your trip! I'm quite sure that you brightened many mommas' day and heart! God Bless You! And, Merry Christmas!!!

Marissa said...

I was thinking of you all day and I was there in spirit.

God has blessed you and your family in so many ways and you are gracious enough to see the need to pass those blessings on to others. You have the TRUE meaning of Christmas right in your heart. So wonderful!!

Merry Christmas to your family from ours,

Alicia, Jeremy & Marissa

trista said...

Congratulations on a success! I can't imagine how many parents hearts you touched. Merry Christmas!

Finding Normal said...

YAY! Glad it went well. Bless you!

And seriously--my word verification is "blessess". Seriously. That thing always gives me the best, most appropriate words. CRAZY!

Michelle said...

You are just too cute. =) How in the world did you hand those out with dry eyes?

Kenzie said...

You are just awesome!! And as a total sidenote... you look beautiful! Merry Christmas friend! I know you are celebrating so much this year!

Love you and praying for sweet Christmas blessings,
Kenzie