Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Gingerbread house, Christmas pictures, and some good ol Christmas spirit.


Noah, Joel, and Mommy made this little masterpiece on Sunday....What do you think??

I couldn't resist taking some Christmas pictures........
































and now for that Christmas spirit!!! 25 ornaments have been donated from you wonderful people! I am overwhelmed by your generosity! Taking the time,and the money to get these to me for the NICU. You will bless somebody.....I cant wait to tell you about it..........
There is room for more ornaments, 60 beds means 35 more ornaments. I'm delivering on the 23rd, there is still time! Email me at japruitt99@msn.com if you want to help!






8 comments:

Cathy said...

Still the best gift under that tree!

connie said...

What a sweet baby to see pictures of this morning. And I'm coming to your house for some gingerbread; I'm hungry!

Imse said...

Wow! That gingerbread house was really nice! When do you eat that house in US?
Her in Norway, most people decorate the gingerbread houses at 22nd/23rd of dec and eat it at new year eve.

Michelle said...

Awesome GB house and such sweet pics. We do our houses on Christmas eve. Mostly turns into candy and icing eating party!

Terri H-E said...

Darling. But I cannot hit your blog again until I have at least one present bought and wrapped! Am I that far behind or are you that far ahead???

Laurie in Ca. said...

You guys did great on the gingerbread house!! It is such a treat to try and read Alex's mind as this is his first Christmas where he can really wonder. He looks so sweet. Sweet face, sweet fingers, sweet feet. I could just chew on him!

Laurie

Kristi said...

I feel like a slacker. I have barely shopped for Christmas much less wrapped in pretty red paper.. Alex looks great too.

The VW's said...

I LOVE these pictures of Alex!!!