Monday, December 29, 2008

eating, feedings, and tummy bugs.

So the tummy bug hit our house a week before Christmas.....Joel, Alex, Adam. Noah and I missed it. Joel was over it in two days, but Alex just had his first day throw up free since the week before Christmas. How does one stop losing weight when they throw up everyday? Hopefully, things will continue to improve............Alex tried his first chocolate chip cookie, seemed to like the taste but gagged on his bite. One step at a time I guess.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

So sorry...yucky! I hope the start of 2009 everyone is well.

Love the Christmas song you added to the blog...my very fav Dave Matthews song!! Can't wait to meet you and see what other things we have in common.

I am off all week..call if you get a chance!

Kelly

Nikki said...

Just wanted to make sure you got the email I sent you re: the blog makeover! My email address is ncochrane3@hotmail.com so if you didnt, just send a quick note to there and I will send it again!

Marissa said...

Tummy bugs are horrible. My family was struck down by one before they got to our house, so hopefully we'll avoid it. So far so good!

Hope everyone is on the mend soon.

Alicia

Kristi said...

Looks like you all had a Merry Christmas. Noah says chocolate chip cookies are yummy. I think he has had too many cookies here at grandma's house.

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

Look at him tasting that cookie! Way to go big guy. :)