Friday, December 19, 2008

bird on a perch



That's my bird on a perch!!!
I know his eye looks terrible, his tear duct is acting up again, and he had been crying, the two combined makes it look real bad, but back to the bird on his perch story.............Oh wait, yes, that is duct tape on the rail, we use it to tape the two tubes together when we hook up his night (water) feed, they have come apart once, and I will not let it happen again. Alright, now back to the bird on a perch story.........................................................

He had such trouble falling asleep the other night, so I would go and see what was wrong by looking at him in his monitor. Every time he would fuss, he would be perched up in his crib, I think unable to get back down. Or maybe he was calling for some more cuddles. Since he didn't cry after I would lay him back down, I think he just needed help getting off his perch. I did not get annoyed, after all this is a milestone!!!!!!

5 comments:

MeghatronsMom said...

That is the sweetest little bird I have ever seen! WTG on the milestone!

Michelle said...

I remember Austin doing this too! He'd be so proud of himself for pulling up and then he get so scared that he couldn't get himself back down! Yeah Alex!

Shari said...

What a sweet kid! His poor little eye! Awwww! I am so happy for his milestone of pulling up onto his perch! Way to go Alex.

nola said...

What a trooper Alex is. I am so happy for his great progress. Every milestone is a reason for rejoicing and thanking God for how He has helped Alex every step of the way. You can see God's fingerprints all over this precious little guy. He is such a beautiful child.

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

Look at that little birdie perched up there! Momma, come geeeet me! :)

I am so with you on the taping of the tubes. There is nothing worse than waking up to find out Peanut "milked the bed" all night and got no nutrition.