Monday, November 24, 2008

Baby "D"

I had the wonderful opportunity to meet with a new RTS mommy and see her adorable little boy in the NICU yesterday. Oh my goodness was he precious!!!!

I need your help....If you are an RTS family and you speek spanish, I need you to help me. The father is looking for information in spanish so he can share it with his family. So, if you could contact me my email is japruitt99@msn.com. Even if you have to write me in Spanish I can translate it.

This would be a great help to this new family just starting out on this journey. RTS is so rare that reaching out to others that get it, and live it, is life saving.



Tuve la maravillosa oportunidad de reunirse con un nuevo RTS mamá y ver su adorable niño en la NICU el día de ayer. Dios mío era precioso!! Necesito tu ayuda .... Si usted es un RTS familia y usted speek español, te necesito para que me ayude. El padre está buscando información en español para que pueda compartir con su familia. Por lo tanto, si usted puede ponerse en contacto conmigo mi correo electrónico es japruitt99@msn.com. Incluso si usted tiene que escribir en español me puedo traducirlo. Esto sería una gran ayuda para esta nueva familia acaba de empezar en este viaje. RTS es tan raro que llegar a conseguir que los demás, y vivir, es salvar la vida.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Oh I'm so glad you got to meet her.. That is great that you were there to support her in the nicu. I only wish when Noah was diagnosed and in the nicu I had someone come to visit me. It would have meant the world.