Thursday, October 23, 2008

Ive said it before.......

No sleep? Then no syndromes!
Its one thing to tube feed, give a slew of medications, order supplies, clean up vomit, breathing treatments, therapy, doctor appointments, and just plain worry about your special needs child when you are getting sleep, but take away the sleep, then please take away the special needs.
Alex has not slept through the night since September 31. First it was a cold, now he is getting in three teeth, all the while fighting another cold.

Sorry, no sleep, not much bloggin either:(

11 comments:

Kristi said...

Hope he starts to feel better soon. Get some sleep.. Hugs.

angie said...

Sending some sleep dust your way...make sure that most of it hits Alex...your sleep will come naturally if he's sleeping:).

Tamara said...

oye, im so sorry... I know those nights all to well and can empathize with you. I will pray he cuts his teeth soon.... May this season be short! ((((Hugs)))

Kelly said...

Do you need me to come over??!! :)
Sending our love to you all. Put on some videos and catch a cat nap!

Kelly

Cathy said...

Yes, I understand so much. We need our sleep. That is what refuels us and keeps us going. Praying soon that he will get back to sleeping for you.

Bobbie said...

Praying that Alex will sleep so that you can too.

(((HUGS)))

Jacqui said...

More HUGS from here too.

The VW's said...

Life is hard without sleep! I've always said that I'm a good mom, but not in the middle of the night! I need my sleep to function properly! I pray that you can get your sleep very soon!

Shari said...

Jessica: I can only imagnie that you are so so tired! ((HUG)) from me in Oregon!

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

Oh Jessica, I sure wish we lived close to each other. We don't sleep much either, never a full night. We could sit in the morning and complain to each other, if nothing else!!

I hope that Alex starts sleeping for you again soon.

Myssie said...

I hope that you are sleeping again soon!!