Monday, March 17, 2008

Worth it.

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.Psalm 46:1-3


It's gonna be worth it, it's gonna be worth it,It's gonna be worth it all.
And even though I can't understand why this storm still blows
And even though I can't hear Your voice, I love Your rain
Even though I can't see the way up ahead, I know that You lead
Even though I can't feel Your presence now, I know I believe
It's gonna be worth it, it's gonna be worth it,It's gonna be worth it all.
Even when my heart is torn, I will trust You Lord,Even when I feel deserted, I will trust You LordEven in the darkest valley, I will trust You LordAnd when my world is shattered
And it seems all hope is goneI will trust You Lord
It's gonna be worth it, it's gonna be worth it,
It's gonna be worth is all.
I don't understand Your ways Oh but I will give You my song
I'll give You all my praise
You hold onto all my pain
And with it You are pulling me closer
And pulling me into Your ways
You're gonna be worth it, You're gonna be worth it,You're gonna be worth is all, I know.

Even Though - Christa Leis & Bruce Ellis
Yet I Will Praise - Andy Park
Worth It All - Rita Springer

2 comments:

Esther said...

God's promises are like an anchor. In the midst of terrible storms, His Word holds us steady. When we are pushed down under by unexpected circumstances, God's Word is our life line back to the surface. His promises are a sturdy rock of safety in dangerous waters. It is by His worth that our lives have any value at all-While we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. I agree. He is worth it all.

nola said...

Esther said it so well, Jessica. God never leaves us alone to face the crashing waves of this life. We have Him to lean on through His word. We have to take His word to our hearts and hold on with all our might. When we keep our eyes on Jesus He keeps our heads above the water. Sometimes we don't feel His presence with us but He is there always and He promises that He will never leave us.