Thursday, March 13, 2008

Tell us where you are from!

I added a cluster map to the right side of the blog so you can show us where you are from.
thank you to everyone who checks in on our family, and sweet Alex.
I have met people that I now call freinds, and I am so greatful for this.
The prayers are always welcome. it has been so nice to talk, and hear from all of you around the country, and even around the world. your support has been such an encouragement.

Don't forget to leave a red dot, so we know where you are:)

4 comments:

Sallie said...

I'm in NC - but I don't know how to leave a dot. :)

Many prayers.

Laurie said...

Hi,
I am in Southern California and I don't know how to leave a dot either:) I visit here each day on my "Morning Rounds" in blogland. I love to read about Alex and his progress and pray for your strength each day.

Love and Prayers, Laurie in Ca.

Mamma_of _five said...

Hello I am from British Columbia , Canada , I also dont know how to leave a dot, Love Tawny

Esther said...

I love the music on your blog! Today I am especially encouraged by "He Makes all Things Glorious."
Indeed, I am His. What does that make me? We are His, and He exposes His glory in us. He shines through our weakness. He takes what the world would ignore and makes it glorious! Nobody can argue with God's work in you and in Alex, and no human can take credit for it. It is HIs doing and it is marvelous!