Wednesday, March 5, 2008

New things that my big boy is doing





Alex is getting so strong! He can finally lift his head up while he is on his belly, I have been working very hard on this one!
He can even sit momentarily. This first picture is Alex on his fancy new toy that makes tummy time fun, he likes it for about two minutes, but it has helped him get stronger, and those are two minutes he isn't screaming with his face buried in the floor, I think those days are about over. The second picture is Alex lifting his head up on the floor! So strong! It is so encouraging to see the fruit of all this therapy that I am doing with him everyday. I will be honest and say that I was beginning to wonder if he would ever lift his head up, and I didn't even think about him sitting like such a big boy.

6 comments:

Laurie said...

Hooray for Alex and all of the hard work you have been doing with him. Just look at the strength he is getting. You both are amazing and I am praying for you. I hope you had a wonderful birthday, full of blessings. These are great pictures.

Laurie in Ca.

Myssie said...

Way to Go Alex!!! Great job!

nola said...

Just look at that precious baby boy! He is an angel. How fun to see his head lifted up and sitting up to. Thank you, God for the great progress in little Alex. Thanks for giving him such a diligent Momma to care for him. Wow! He gets cuter every time I see a new picture. I thank God with you for how this baby boy is progressing. Keep up the good work, Alex and Momma.

Cindy said...

Those are huge accomplishments! Way to go Alex, and congrats Jessica...your efforts are paying off.

Heather Devino said...

Okay, we know your boys are cute...where's your pic on this blog??? I haven't seen your beautiful face for a while. How bout a picture of Jessica????? You were always such a chameleon...you could have purple hair for all I know (and be beautiful with it). Love ya!

Esther said...

Every good and perfect gift is from God. His goodness is so evident in your life and in Alex's progress!