Friday, March 7, 2008

lungs are clear!

Alex is doing ok this morning, still some congestion. We had a doctor listen to his lungs last night and he said they sounded really good, which is a relief to this mamma who spent many a day looking at bad lung x-rays, so all the junk is in his head and throat.
I am doing breathing treatments a few times a day, but I really dont think that he needs them because his breathing is normal, it just makes me feel better to do something. He still runs a low grade temp at night, but sleeps all night long (12 hours) is his usual without any tylenol.
That is where we are this morning.

6 months old today!

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

Praise the Lord!

Laurie said...

This is great news. God is good in watching over Alex. Praying for him to heal up completely. I am sure you are relieved too. We never stop worrying do we?

Laurie in Ca.

nola said...

Happy 6 month birthday, Alex. What a great gift to know that all that gunk is not in the lungs. That is God's doing and I thank Him for keeping His hand on little Alex. I pray That God will continue to keep his lungs clear. What A relief for you, Mamma. I will keep up the prayers for you two.

Cindy said...

Happy 6 months Alex! That's wonderful that your lungs are clear...make sure and keep them that way, ok? It'll really help your mom feel better.