Sunday, March 2, 2008

Beautiful weekend






Alex got to be outside this weekend for the first time in his life. He wasn't sure about the wind, but it was nice to sit in the yard with him. Noah had a very busy weekend with Saturday scholars, choir practice, and playing at a friends house, so every time I had the camera out he wasn't with us. I will make sure and get some pictures of him soon. Joel is a ham, and was always ready to get his picture taken. He enjoyed playing with moon sand and chalk. We wish the weather was this way all the time.
















4 comments:

Heather Devino said...

Wasn't it awesome yesterday? I'm glad you guys got to get out and enjoy it. I must say, Joel sure has his daddy's smile. He looks just like Adam in that first picture. Hang in there, honey. We're almost to spring. I think we'll have to battle a little more snow first though. ick. Have a good day anyways. Love ya!

Laurie said...

I think we are getting sneak peeks of Spring all over right now. It was beautiful and sunny here in Ca. too. How great for Alex to get out for his first time. Hoping he is feeling better and his cold is going away. I hope for more beautiful days like this one to keep your spirits lifted.
Wishing you a wonderful week.

Laurie in Ca.

nola said...

Fresh air and sunshine lifts our spirits so much. Looks like it was a great day to be outside. I pray Alex is feeing better today. I thank God for giving you a sunshiny day - a nice break from the winter cold. I pray you will know His love for you today surrounding you and lifting you up. Your boys are so precious - it so much fun to see their pictures. God bless your day today.

juliekeefe said...

Wow, Jessica...these pictures are my favorite. He is just PRECIOUS.