Monday, February 4, 2008

Smiles:)

Noah has really been interested in his baby brother, this is a new thing because both the boys picked up on our germ fears after we came home from the NICU.
After all the doctors instructed us to not take him anywhere, to get flu shots, and to wash our hands before touching him, basically we brought the NICU rules home with us.
We have slightly relaxed and Noah must be able to tell because he wants to play with his baby brother.
When Alex smiles Noah laughs, his smile is contageous, and he has been smiling since he was inside me:)



2 comments:

Michelle said...

what a big step forward for you guys! Glad to hear Noah is taking an interest in Alex. Everything is little steps at a time! I love your pic of Alex in utero smiling! How cool!

Heather Devino said...

I love your sonogram pic. I don't know how many people I've showed it to. It's too cool! I love keeping up with you guys. I'm so glad you started your blog. I miss you!