Friday, February 22, 2008

One less surgery

I just got a call from Alex's neuro surgeon, she just reviewied his MRI, and he does not have a teathered spinal cord. I almost told her to shut up! This is such great news, this is one less surgery we have to go through, one less recovery for Alex in the hospital. I havent quite absorbed this, and I almost dont beleive it. I asked her if this was a miracle or a mistake, she just said they read the initial ultrasound wrong, and that is why they do the MRI, and the hairy patch on his lower back just goes with the excessive hairiness associated with RTS, but I think I will go on the miricle side of things!
Thanks God:)

8 comments:

Laurie said...

This is a miracle, one less surgery. Such good news on this Friday for such a sweet little boy. You must be relieved. And at the same time, Happy's early birthday upon Howard and Kristy. I have been praying for them for months and they sure could use a miracle right now too. Enjoy Alex and his cute brothers. We are so fortunate today.:)

Laurie in Ca.

petebon5 said...

praise GOD!!! this is awsome!!!!!!!!! go ALEX!!

Myssie said...

Praise God!!! That is so amazing. I am glad that Alex doesn't have to go through that surgery. Enjoy Alex's little hairy butt! LOL! Will has the same hairy butt!

Heather Devino said...

That's fabulous news, Jess! Congratulations on the good news.

nola said...

That news is truly a miracle from the Lord to let you know He is in control and He can make the impossible possible. He is showing His great love for you and for little Alex. I praise God for His mercy and His grace in your lives.

Kenzie Stanfield said...

What awesome news!! I would definitely take it as a miracle too... Praise you Lord!

Love ya,
Kenzie

Esther said...

Only God can untie spinal cords. He is the God of all flesh. Nothing is too difficult for Him.Jer. 32:27

Cindy said...

That's wonderful news! Praise God for his mercy.