Monday, February 11, 2008

Change in plans

Today should be Alex's MRI, but we are going to post pone it because of the weather. We are still going to St.Louis today for a GI appointment and a physical therapy evaluation, but we will be home much quicker than if we did the MRI. It was at 2:00 today and would take an hour and a half, then we would have to wait for him to recover from the sedation. We just did not want to be on the roads at night, with possible bad weather, and Alex. So in St.Louis today, but for a much quicker appointment than we had originally thought.

No comments: